Tuesday, December 11, 2012

California? NYC? Chicago? (Bonus Blog)

As of right now, I'm not entirely sure what the future holds for me.  The plan is to apply for an internship with Miss Universe, which is based in NYC.  That would last about 6 months and you travel the world.



After that, I hope to move to either California, NYC or Chicago.  It's all up in the air.  I feel like California is so far away that I'm not sure if I can handle that big of a move yet.  No matter where I end up, with all three locations I will still be interested in figuring our a lot of the same things about my new home.


I will want to research the best areas to live around that are affordable, yet safe.  I want to make sure that whatever home I live in provides a sense of home because no matter where I end up, it will be far from what I know.  I like having a place that I can feel at home at.  This is a critical part of my living situation.


Another thing I will want to know about with where I end up living is about great places to go to for food as well as drinks.  Another part of knowing where to go for food and drink is finding a bar for Ohio State fans.  You can typically find them anywhere you go, so that's a must.  It will be a little piece of home, which I can't wait to partake in when it comes to living in a big city.


Otherwise, another part I would really want to know about where I live is the places to see and go to.  I would love to go to good parks, museums, concerts, and various other places that make these cities such loved areas.  I want to make sure that where I live will provide me with activities and ways of being social.  I grew up in the suburbs, so I'm used to having things to do.  I think I can make wherever I live feel like home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment